- Navratna SIP on Zee Business: BUY Electrosteel Castings share - check price target
- Rupee Vs Dollar: Former CEA K.V. Subramanian explains INR's fall versus greenback; when will USD appreciation stop?
- Croma: Apple iPhone 13 available at Rs 51,990, Apple Watch SE at Rs 27,900 - How to get this deal
- Multibagger stocks: Pondy Oxides, Ram Ratna Wires share price drops 5% ahead of turning ex-bonus tomorrow | Details
- Nirmala Sitharaman criticises states seeking more funds, says 'You Me' culture won't work
Amazon hosts Christmas bonanza sale; up to 50% off on smartphones, headphones
The e-commerce marketplace has got in the Christmas spirit and is offering its customers deals on products from decor to smartphones.
- Amazon said up to 40% off on gifts and décor
- iPhone SE 32GB is available for Rs 18,999
- Apple iPhone 7 is available for Rs 42,999
With the third Sunday of Advent Amazon India has begun its Christmas Bonanza sale. The site has taglines all over it like – ‘Christmas is too sparkly, said no one ever’ and ‘season of giving’. The company’s website reads up to 40% off on gifts and décor.
The e-commerce site is giving discounts on smartphones like the iPhone SE 32GB which is available for Rs 18,999 instead of its earlier listed price of Rs 26,000.
Moto G5s Plus is going for Rs 15,999, at a 5% discount while the Apple iPhone 7 is available for Rs 42,999 for the 32GB variant.
The sale also included OnePlus 5T 64GB and 128GB smartphones available for Rs32,999 and Rs 37,999 respectively.
Under its ‘Christmas Deals’ Amazon is offering the Lifesense watch at a 30% discount of Rs 3,515. The watch has features like - heart rate monitor and sleep monitoring, alarm. It runs on Andriod and IOS App Lifesense. It has a built-in direct charge from USB port and also includes call, SMS, Wechat notification alert.
Audio Technica ATH-M40X Professional Studio Monitor, headphones is also on sale for a little under Rs 7,000.
Besides electronics and smartphones the site is offering up to 40% off on Christmas trees which start at Rs 350 for its foot-long plastic trees. Amazon is also offering up to 50% off on Christmas ornaments and decorations like candles and fairy lights.
The site is also offering up to 35% discounts on chocolates. Cadbury’s miniature collection is going for Rs 292 on Amazon whereas its celebrations and dry fruit collections is going for Rs 145 and Rs 357 respectively.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.