- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Agarbathi industry growing in India, empowering women too
Updated: April 26, 2019 19:12 pm
Indian incense stick industry has been turned out to be one of the fastest growing industries in India. It is all set to witness 8-10% growth in market. Agarbathi industry has employed around one lakh more people including women this year. This industry is also helping in empowering women.