Fixed Deposit: Get 9.6% interest rate, debit card with benefits worth Rs 15,000, and doorstep account opening - How to apply
Jana Small Finance Bank FD Rates: Fixed Deposit (FD) is one of the most trusted financial instruments in India. And, what can be even better if FD offers you 9.6% interest rate! Yes, you read it right. Jana Small Finance Bank is offering FD with interest rate of up to 9.6%. Also, the FD offers multiple interest payout options - monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annually. This FD gives you doorstep account opening facility too. Moreover, once you opt for this FD, you also become eligible for Jana Bankable Debit Card with welcome benefits worth Rs 15,000 on top brands.
Jana Small Finance Bank FD: Here are top things to know about this Jana Small Finance Bank FD:-
1. 9.6% FD interest rate for Senior Citizens (Period: 3 years). 10.97% annualised returns on tenure of 3 years. For example: Invest Rs 1 lakh for 3 years to get Rs 1,32,923.
2. 9.25% FD interest rate for FD Plus (Period: 3 years). 10.52% annualised returns on tenure of 3 years. For example: Invest Rs 1 lakh for 3 years to get Rs 1,31,566.
3. Welcome benefits worth Rs 15,000 on top brands: Calculation of Welcome benefit is based on total value of all offers. The "Top brands" is generic classification.
4. Jana Bankable Debit Card: Fees and charges are applicable on the card. This card can only be availed by opening Savings Plus account. Please refer to www.janabank.com for more details.
5. The above card rates are applicable to deposits less than INR 1 Crore. Senior Citizens will get an additional 0.6% interest over and above the FD card rate.
6. Premature withdrawal: In case of premature withdrawal of the deposit, penalty as follows will be applied on the applicable rate of interest for the duration which the deposit is maintained with us. (Fixed Deposit less than INR 100 Lakhs – 0.5%)
7.How to apply for Jana Small Finance Bank FD to earn interest up to 9.6% - Log on to https://www.janabank.com/jana-bankable-card/
Additionally, if you want to open FD of INR 1 Crore & above, please contact the nearest branch of Jana Small Finance Bank.
Jana Small Finance Bank is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Jana Small Finance Bank FD: For other terms and conditions: https://www.janabank.com/terms-conditions/
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.