Shriram Transport Finance NCD is offering up to 9.70% interest; Check details
Shriram Transport Finance NCD: Shriram Commercial Vehicle Finance (SCVF) has come out with a public issue of non-convertible debentures (NCDs)
Shriram Transport Finance NCD: Here is an offer for retail investors in the fixed income market. Shriram Commercial Vehicle Finance (SCVF) has come out with a public issue of non-convertible debentures (NCDs) across many tenures with up to 9.70% per annum interest. The Tranche 2 issue is open from 15th October 2018 to 29th October 2018. NCD is considered a good option for investors looking at regular income.
Features of the NCD:
- Application Forms for this Tranche 2 Issue will be accepted only between 10.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. (Indian Standard Time) or such extended time as may be permitted by the Stock Exchanges, during the Tranche 2 Issue Period.
- Applicants are advised to submit their Application Forms one day prior to the Tranche 2 Issue Closing Date and, no later than 3.00 p.m.
- Tradable NCDs from one of the largest asset financing NBFC in the organised sector catering to FTBs and SRTOs for pre-owned commercial vehicles in India.
- No TDS on Interest on NCDs.
- Allotments on the first come, first serve basis.
- Minimum application to be made of Rs 10,000.
- Additional 0.25% interest for senior citizens.
- Application through ASBA mode only.
- CRISIL rates the NCD as 'CRISIL AA+/Stable'; IND AA+:Outlook Stable' by India Ratings and Research.
- Axis Bank, AK Capital Services, Edelweiss Financial Services, JM Financial Services, and Trust Investment Advisors are the lead managers of the issue.
In June this year, the SCVF had come out with public issue of five crore secured redeemable NCDs. The company had then proposed to raise Rs 5000 crore through the issue.
SCVF is one of the largest asset financing Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) in the country.
Before investing, read detailed terms and condition in the 'Shelf prospectus' dated June 22, 2018 and Tranche 2 Prospectus dated 8th October, 2018. Both are available on the official website of the company (www.stfc.in).
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.