SBI PensionSeva – UNHAPPY with services just SMS at this number; state-run bank revamps website – know which all services you can avail!
“Good news for all Pensioners! We have revamped our PensionSeva website for you to manage all your pension related services with ease,” SBI Tweeted
Good news for pensioners who are account holders with the State Bank of India (SBI). The state-run bank has informed about this on its official twitter handle @TheOfficialSBI. It has asked the SBI customers to explore the services available in its newly upgraded SBI PensionSeva Website.
“Good news for all Pensioners! We have revamped our PensionSeva website for you to manage all your pension related services with ease,” SBI Tweeted.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Services being offered on the SBI PensionSeva Website include:
- Download of arrear calculation sheets
- Download/View pension slip/Form 16
- View Pension Profile Detail
- View Investment related details
- View Life Certificate status
- View transactions details
The customers can visit the SBI pension seva website to manage all pension related services.
The SBI Bank website is also offering other extended services including:
- SMS alert on your mobile phones with pension payment details
- Pension slip through email/pension paying branch
- Jeevan Pramaan facility available at bank branches
- Facility to submit life certificates at any of the SBI Bank’s branch
In case you still have grievances and issues you can reach out to the bank
- In case of any issue while logging in, you can send email at email@example.com along with error screen shot.
- SMS UNHAPPY’’ and send it at 8008202020
- You can also reach out to the bank through its 24X7 customer care service. There is a tollfree number – 18004253800/1800112211.
- Complaints can also be lodged at banks website firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.