SBI online user? Here is one debit card facility you must know about
SBI online: Are you a State Bank of India customer and use its online services? Well, there is a facility for debit card holders that you really must become aware of. The largest public lender offers virtual card which is a debit card with a limit.
SBI online: Are you a State Bank of India customer and use its online services? Well, there is a facility for debit card holders that you really must become aware of. The largest public lender offers virtual card which is a debit card with a limit. SBI customers can create this card from onlineSBI.com - bank's internet banking portal for e-commerce transactions. Customers should also know that the card can be used at any merchant website that accepts visa cards, without any difference from a regular plastic card.
How to get SBI virtual card?
- Log in to the official SBI online banking portal - onlinesbi.com.
- Look for the option that says 'e-card'.
- Click on 'generate virtual card' tab.
- select the account from which you want to transfer money to the virtual card.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer and agree to the terms and conditions.
WATCH Zee Business TV LIVE Streaming Online -
- Click on 'Generate'.
- Verify cardholder name, debit card account number and the virtual card limit by entering the OTP received.
- Once validated, card image with card number, expiry date, etc will be displayed on the screen.
- Your card has been created and can be used for e-commerce transaction.
What are the benefits of SBI virtual card?
The SBI virtual card is valid for a period of 48 hours or till the transaction is complete. It is claimed to be safer because the primary card and account details are hidden from the merchant, reducing chances of any fraudulent activity. The customers can complete transactions between Rs 100 and Rs 50,000 using these cards.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.