- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- COVID-19: India recorded 3,33,533 new coronavirus cases, active cases increase to 21,87,205
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Jayanti: President, Prime Minister pay tribute to the national hero, Bose's hologram statue at India
- FabIndia plans to raise up to Rs 4,000 crore through IPO - Top 10 things investors must know
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
SBI Online: Know how to open current account online; See benefits here
SBI Online: A State Bank of India (SBI) current account is created by the bank on a request made by an individual customer. SBI current account allows its customers, more frequent and immediate access to the account
SBI Online: A State Bank of India (SBI) current account is created by the bank on a request made by an individual customer. SBI current account allows its customers, more frequent and immediate access to the account. Also called a financial account, this facility is provided by the bank to its customers to meet their liquidity requirements and it can be customised according to the needs of the customer. This facility is offered to those customers who carry out significantly higher number of transactions with the bank.
SBI Current account facility also allows the account holders to make payments to creditors through the cheque facility. The current account usually does not provide interests and requires a higher minimum balance when compared to the savings account.
How to open SBI current account online:
1) Fill up the Account Opening Form and submit the required details online. An ARN or Application Reference Number will be sent on the registered mobile number of the applicant.
2) Download and Print the Account Opening Form (AOF) using ARN sent on the registered mobile number. Visit the selected branch with account opening form, photograph and applicable KYC documents.
Important features of SBI current account
-- Convenience: Customers can submit an application from anywhere, anytime at their convenience.
-- Quick: Time taken for the opening of the account at the branch will be reduced, as the data will already be available in the system.
-- Safety: The data will be submitted on a VeriSign secured site and the information will be encrypted before transmission.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Information that customer needs to provide:
KYC (Know Your Customer) information: Information about the current account you wish to open and the facilities you would want in the account. Form 60, if customer does not have Permanent Account Number (PAN) of Income Tax. The person willing to open a current account with the SBI needs to submit a photograph and KYC documents based on type of application.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.