SBI Gold Loan: Want loan for agriculture purposes? Get it now!
SBI Agriculture Gold Loan: India's largest state lender, State Bank of India (SBI) is offering Gold loans exclusively for agricultural purposes. If you are engaged in agricultural activity and are in need of a quick loan, here is a golden opportunity for you to get one
SBI Agriculture Gold Loan: India's largest state lender, State Bank of India (SBI) is offering Gold loans exclusively for agricultural purposes. If you are engaged in agricultural activity and are in need of a quick loan, here is a golden opportunity for you to get one. You can get a higher bargain as not only have gold prices appreciated over several months now, but also because of the Reserve Bank of India’s recent decision to allow higher loan amount for the same value of gold. This makes it a good opportunity to apply for loan against gold.
It has been designed for people to meet all their financial needs with regards to agriculture sector. It is very simple to get this loan as you can apply for this loan sitting in your home at any time of the day. All you have to do is to download YONO App on your mobile phone to take advantage of this simple and quick way to get this loan.
The bank says that you will be required to visit the home SBI branch only once to get the loan. You can also walk-in to the nearest SBI branch with Gold and KYC (Know Your Customer) documents to avail the loan.
Know features of Gold Loan here:
- The bank says that there are no hidden charges
- Process for availing the loan is easy and hassle-free
- As per the information present on SBI website, the rate of Interest for this ‘Multi Purpose Gold Loan’ is 7.25 per annum.
- Convenient repayment schedules
- Loan facility is available at all the rural and semi urban branches across the country
- Bank takes gold ornaments as a collateral security to give Krishi Gold loan
- Margin as per the Loan To Value (LTV) fixed by bank from time to time
- Demand Loan: 12 months from the date of disbursement of the loan
- KCC Gold Loan: 12 Months from the date of disbursement of the Loan
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Visit bank website to know more details.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.