SBI customer? ALERT! Follow THESE tips to save your money from cyber criminals - find all details here
The SBI has recently tweeted from its official Twitter handle warning its customers against cybercrimes. One must follow certain safety tips to avoid cybercrimes.
SBI Cybercrime Complaint: Cybercrime is a real threat these days. The State Bank of India (SBI) time and again reminds its customers how one can end up losing all the personal information if one falls a prey to cybercrime. Recently, the SBI has again tweeted to warn its customers against cybercrime.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
The recent tweet from the official Twitter handle of SBI said, "Always remember that your personal information needs to be kept private. Pay attention to these important safety tips to avoid cybercrime. Click here to report any such incident at cybercrime.gov.in."
Always remember that your personal information needs to be kept private. Pay attention to these important safety tips to avoid cybercrime.
— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) July 19, 2021
There are certain tips that an SBI customer must follow in order to avoid falling a prey to cybercrime. They are as follows:
1) One must not share personal details on social media platforms
2) One must note that he or she must not share COVID-19 vaccination certificate or any document that contains personal details
3) One must not transfer fund to anyone without verifying their authenticity
4) In case one receives any suspicious mail, one must not open it. One must also refrain from clicking on any unverified links
5) One must not share debit card details or INB credentials and other information with anyone
6) One must be beware of fake messages and misinformation
In this regard, one has to forget the old proverb 'Sharing is caring' as in the context of cybercrime, the SBI tweet has pointed out 'Sharing is not caring when comes to personal information."
An SBI customer must also note that if one ever confronts with any incident of cybercrime, then one must report immediately at cybercrime.gov.in.
All must be aware and cautious of the threats of cybercrime and protect one's personal information from falling into the wrong hands.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.