SBI account holder? How to change your mobile number via OnlineSBI.com
The SBI account holders can change their mobile number through bank's official website - onlinesbi.com, without having to visit the branch. To complete the process, you need ATM debit card and your activated mobile number.
With every telecom operator trying to offer competitive calling and data rates, it has been difficult for consumers to stick to one provider. The problem, however, is that most apps and websites you use, including your bank account are either linked with your mobile number or require it for log in. So, if you change your number, you need to update it everywhere. Thankfully, State Bank of India has made the process very easy for its customers. The SBI account holders can change their mobile number through bank's official website - onlinesbi.com, without having to visit the branch. To complete the process, you need ATM debit card and your activated mobile number.
Steps to change mobile number via OnlineSBI.com -
1. Log in to State Bank of India official website - onlinesbi.com.
2. Go to 'My Accounts and Profile'.
3. Click on 'profile' from drop-down menu
4. Click on Personal details/Mobile
5. provide your profile password and submit
6. Click on the link 'Change Mobile Number-Domestic only (Through OTP/ATM/Contact Centre)'
WATCH Zee Business TV LIVE Streaming Online -
7. Type your 'new mobile number' in the new window and submit
8. SBI will ask you to verify the number
9. Click on 'OK' to proceed
10. It will ask you to select mode for completing the process - a) By OTP on both the Mobile Number
b) IRATA: Internet Banking Request Approval through ATM
c) Approval through Contact Centre
11. Select the option and follow the instructions
12. Your mobile number will be changed
Once the process is completed, the new mobile number will be copied in INB, CBS and ATM. You will also get a confirmation message about the same on the same number.