PNB Debit Card: Know how to enable it for contactless e-commerce and international transactions
One can enable the PNB debit card for contactless, e-commerce and international transactions through internet banking, PNB ATMs, PNB One, PNB Official Website and PNB call centre.
The Punjab National Bank (PNB) has asked its debit card holders to enable the card for contact-less, e-commerce and international transactions for their safety.
"Only for your safety- enabling your debit card for contact-less, e-commerce & international transactions is all in your hands," PNB tweeted.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
One can enable the PNB debit card for contactless, e-commerce and international transactions through internet banking, PNB ATMs, PNB One, PNB Official Website and PNB Call centre. The bank also informed that it can be disabled when not required.
Only for your safety- enabling your debit card for contact-less, e-commerce & international transactions is all in your hands.
Watch video to know how to enable it.https://t.co/WWDkInGQTp#EnableDisableDebitCard #PNBDebitCard pic.twitter.com/OucGrlUu3l
— Punjab National Bank (@pnbindia) October 21, 2021
a. Transaction enable through internet banking
1. Login to the Internet Banking Account and go to the option Debit Card Enable/Disable under the tab Value Added Services.
2. On next page, choose the relevant account number attached to the Card from the drop-down and click on Continue.
3. On next page, input the required details under fields namely, Card Number, Expiry Date and Card Pin and then click on Submit.
4. On next page, select from the options namely, ATM / POS /Ecommerce by clicking on the radio button next to these Services. Then click on Continue.
5. On next page, enter the OTP as received on Registered Mobile Number and click on Submit. The last page will display the message of Debit Card preferences updated successfully.
b. Transaction enable/disable through ATMs
1. Visit nearest ATM machine and insert card to access the option Banking.
2. Then select the Language and on the next page choose the option Card Services on the top left corner.
3. Then choose the option Enable/Disable.
4. On next page, choose the channel name from ATM/ POS/ ECOM/ NFC.
5. Thereafter, On next page, choose from the options namely Domestic Enable/ International Enable/ Enable Both, Domestic Disable/ International Disable/ Disable Both.
6. On the next page press on Submit Then the screen will display the message of successful transaction.
c. Steps to enable/disable services of Debit Card through PNB ONE
1. Open PNB-ONE Mobile App and Login with Your Credentials and Click on Services.
2. Click to Expand Debit Cards.
3. Click on ENABLE/DISABLE DEBIT Card.
4. Select the Account Number from the Drop Down List in which Debit Card is associated.
5. Select the Debit Card from the Drop Down List and Fill the details for which the Services needs to be Enable/disable.
6. Click on the Slider Buttons to Enable Disable the Services on the said Card.
7. Enter the Transaction Password to confirm the Enable/Disable.The Services will be Enabled/Disabled Successfully.
d. Through IVR
1. Call to Bank’s Toll Free Number – 1800 180 2222
2. Press the number for communication in Desired Language (1 For Hindi,2 For English).
3. After Language Selection, Press 2 For Blocking of Debit Card and other Card Related Services.
4. Next Press 2 – If you know Debit Card Number and PIN.
5. Next Press To block Card 2. To change ATM PIN 3. Enable/Disable Debit Card Domestic transactions 4. Enable/Disable DC International Transactions 5. To Know or update DC transaction Limit
6. To Block Card -> Enter 16 digit Card Number -> Enter 4 Digit PIN ->Confirm Card No -> Card Will be blocked.
7. Enable/Disable Debit Card Domestic transactions -> Enter 16 digit Card Number -> Enter 4 Digit PIN -> Enable Domestic Transaction(1)/Disable Domestic Transaction(2) -> ATM Transaction(1)/POS Transaction(2)/ECOM Transaction(3)/Contactless Transaction(4)-> Confirm ->Services activated successfully.
8. Enable/Disable DC International Transactions -> Enter 16 digit Card Number -> Enter 4 Digit PIN -> Enable International Transaction(1)/Disable International Transaction(2) -> ATM Transaction(1)/POS Transaction(2)/ECOM Transaction(3)/Contactless Transaction(4)-> Confirm ->Services activated successfully.
9. To Know or update DC transaction Limit-> Enter 16 digit Card Number -> Enter 4 Digit PIN ->
10. ATM Transaction Limit Enquiry(1) / Update ATM Transaction Limit (2)/ POS Transaction Limit Enquiry(3) / Update POS Transaction Limit (4)/ ECOM Transaction Limit Enquiry(5) / Update ECOM Transaction Limit (6)/ Contactless Transaction Limit Enquiry(7) / Update Contactless Transaction Limit (8)->Enter Amount->Success SMS Received
e. Steps to enable/disable Card Services (Domestic / International) through Secure Web Page
2. Click on Retail Internet banking.
3. Click on Debit Card Enable/Disable.
4. Next Page ,Enter 16 Digit Account Number-> Continue.
5. Enter the 6 Digit OTP on the Next Page ->Continue.
6. Enter Debit Card Number, Validity and Card PIN on Next Page for Authentication - >Continue.
7. On the Next Page, Select the requisite Radio Button for ATM/POS/ECOMM/Contactless – Domestic/International/Global(Domestic & International)/No Access -> Continue.
8. Confirm the Modification on the Next Page by Clicking on Submit Button.
9. Success Message will be shown on the Next Page as Debit Card Preferences updated successfully.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.