- Bajaj Finance Q3FY22 Results: Consolidated PAT up 83% YoY to Rs 2,125 cr; AUM jump 26% to 181 ,250 cr - Key Highlights
- Delhivery gets Sebi's nod to raise Rs 7,460 crore via IPO
- Budget 2022 Expectations: 'Education sector seeks faculty upgradation programmes; subsidised access to laptops and 5G internet'
- Budget 2022: Fertiliser stocks on roll as government mulls to increase Rs 1.4 lakh crore subsidy; scrips gain up to 15%
- AGS Transact Tech IPO: Top 10 things to know before the issue opens on January 19
PM-Kisan 10th installment to roll out soon, farmers must do this to get Rs 2000 in their accounts
Under the PM-KISAN scheme, all landholding farmers' families are provided with financial benefit of Rs.6000 per annum per family and payable in three equal installments of Rs 2000 each, every four months.
PM-Kisan Scheme: The farmers are expecting good news before the end of this year. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is expected to release financial benefit under 10th instalment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme by the end of this month. In case of any queries and doubts, the farmers can login to the official website of PM KISAN at pmkisan.gov.in. The farmers must note that they need to ensure certain things in order to get the PM-Kisan installments in their bank accounts.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Under the PM-KISAN scheme, all landholding farmers' families are provided with financial benefit of Rs.6000 per annum per family and payable in three equal installments of Rs 2000 each, every four months. The PM Kisan beneficiaries must note that the beneficiary lists would be displayed at Panchayats to ensure greater transparency and information. Furthermore, the states and the union territories would notify the sanction of benefit to the beneficiary through system generated SMS. He / she can also ascertain his status through the Farmers Corner in the PM Kisan portal.
It must be noted that in case of such farmer families whose names are not included in the list of beneficiaries, they can approach the District Level Grievance Redressal Monitoring Committee in their districts for inclusion of their names in the beneficiary list. Furthermore, they must know that the government has created an exclusive Farmers' Corner in the PM-KISAN web-portal at pmkisan.gov.in in giving certain facilities to the farmers. Now, the facilities available to the farmers through separate links are as follows:
1) New Farmer's Registration - Through this link, the farmers can submit their details online. The online form has certain mandatory fields as well self-declaration regarding the eligibility. Once the form is filled in and submitted successfully by the farmer, the same is forwarded by an automated process to the State Nodal Officer (SNO) for verification. The SNO verifies the details filled in by the farmer and uploads the verified data on the PM-KISAN portal. Thereafter the data is processed through an established system for payment.
2) Edit Aadhaar details - Through this link the farmer can edit his/ her name himself/ herself as per details in the Aadhaar Card. The edited name then gets updated after authentication through the system.
3) Beneficiary Status - Through this link, by quoting their Aadhaar Number or Bank Account Number or the registered Mobile Number, the beneficiaries can themselves ascertain the status of payment of their installments.
In order to check the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi beneficiary status, one has to follow some simple steps. They are as follows:
Step 1: The individual has to visit the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi home page pmkisan.gov.in
Step 2: The individual will then have to click on the 'Beneficiary Status' tab is present on the home page
Step 3: Now, after clicking on the beneficiary status, the person will have to choose either option - Aadhaar number, Account number, or Mobile number
Step 4: After choosing the selected option, click on 'Get Data'
Now, the beneficiaries will be able to see the data.
In case of any further queries and doubts, the interested individuals can login to the official website of PM Kisan at pmkisan.gov.in.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.