Planning to buy 2nd hand car? 5 platforms for buying used vehicles
Due to rise in new car prices, surged taxes, increase in fuel rates, higher depreciation, etc, buyers are shifting towards a second hand or used car options. And, guess what! It is not a bad move.
Want to buy a car but have a limted amount to invest? Opt for a used car this summer! With the availability of many options, easy finance and increase in the spending capacity of people, the sales of four wheelers have taken a huge jump in the last decade. But, due to rise in new car prices, surged taxes, increase in fuel rates, higher depreciation, etc, buyers are shifting towards a second hand or used car options. And, guess what! It is not a bad move. Explore these platforms to purchase used cars:
1. Truebil: Truebil is India’s leading omni-channel platform for hassle free buying and selling of pre-owned cars. With 1000s of cars that are carefully handpicked and inspected, Truebil’s customers don’t only have ample choice but also the assurance of a detailed report of each car along with pictures that can help them make informed purchase decisions. It also offers end-to-end services on the entire buying/exchange process through easy loan and paper transfer. Truebil uses AI (artificial intelligence) algorithms to predict the ideal price of used cars based on various parameters like the condition of the car, geographical and seasonal factors.
2. Cars24: CARS24 makes selling a car an easy, fair and quick experience offering an efficient and reliable way to car owners to sell their cars at the best price. The company commits that an individual can sell his/her car in just 30 minutes after a certified test by their experts. They perform an online bid process among various car dealers which picks the highest bidder after 30 minutes. Listing online leads to more time consumption, multiple calls, random meetings, price haggling etc. However, CARS24 makes selling a car an easy, fair and quick experience.
3. Droom: Founded in April 2014 in Silicon Valley, droom is India’s first mobile marketplace to buy and sell new and used automobiles. Droom is a startup and has become quite popular for its features like, Buyer’s Protection, Orange Book Value, Droom History and Eco Inspection, which addresses all the buyers' pain points and hassles involved in the stressful process of buying or selling a used vehicle.
4. CarDekho: CarDekho.com is India's leading car search venture that helps users buy cars that are right for them. Its website and app carry rich automotive content such as expert reviews, detailed specs and prices, comparisons as well as videos and pictures of all car brands and models available in India. The portal has a Feel The Car tool that gives 360-degree interior/exterior views with sounds of the car and explanations of features with videos; search and comparison by make, model, price, features; and live offers and promotions in all cities.
5. Carwale: CarWale has always striven to serve car buyers and owners in the most comprehensive and convenient way possible. They provide a platform where car buyers and owners can research, buy, sell and come together to discuss and talk about their cars. The portal make informed car buying and ownership decisions with un-biased information on cars through expert reviews, owner reviews, detailed specifications and comparisons.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.