- Government formally handsover Air India to Tatas; new board to meet today, says Tata Sons Chairman N Chandrasekaran
- Sebi strengthens MF norms; winding up of schemes only after majority unitholders' consent
- Market is factoring 100 bps hike by US Fed in 2022; RBI likely to hike rates by June or August: Ashhish Vaidya of DBS Bank India
- Delhi weekend curfew lifted as COVID cases decline; night curfew will continue: DDMA
- Covid-19: Bharat Biotech's Covaxin, Serum Institute's Covishield vaccines get 'Conditional Market Authorization' approval form D
PhonePe rolls out health insurance plan starting from Rs 999 for young first-time buyers
The country's digital payment company PhonePe has announced the launch of its latest health insurance sheme, Health@999.
PhonePe Health@999 Health Insurance: The country's digital payment company PhonePe has announced the launch of its latest health insurance sheme, Health@999. This plan is aimed at catering the requirements of first-time health insurance buyers, who are interested in buying first time health insurance covers.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
The interested individuals can use the Health@999 by using some simple steps. They are as follows:
Step 1: Click on the Health @999 icon on PhonePe
Step 2: The individual can choose the age group and the required Health Insurance cover amount
Step 3: Now, one has to add the basic details such as name, gender, date of birth, and email.
Step 4: Finally, one has to click on Buy and make the payment to get your policy instantly
Some of the important benefits included in the plan are as follows:
1) Hospitalisation expenses/ Inpatient treatment - Inpatient hospitalisation expenses incurred due to an illness or accident, including treatment and hospitalisation for COVID-19. 'Inpatient care' means treatment for which the insured person has to stay in hospital for more than 24 hours for a covered event.
2) Room rent - One must note that the room rent, boarding, nursing expenses as provided by the hospital or nursing home is up to 2 per cent of the sum insured.
3) ICU/CCU - ICU/CCU expenses up to 4 per cent of sum insured.
4) Ambulance charges - Ambulance charges with a maximum cap of Rs 2000 per incidence is included in the policy for emergency hospitalisation.
5) Lifetime renewability - The request for renewal along with the requisite premium will be received by the company before the end of the policy period.
6) COVID-19 - Hospitalisation costs for the COVID-19 patients will be covered 30 days after the start date of the policy.
The interested individuals must also note that they can cancel the policy anytime provided that they have not made any claim. The premium will be deducted for the period of coverage and the remaining premium will be refunded. The refund amount are as follows:
Within 30 days of the policy start date - 75 per cent
Within 31 to 90 days of the policy start date - 50 per cent
Within 3 to 6 months of the policy start date - 25 per cent
Beyond 6 months of the policy start date - NIL
In case of further details and queries, the interested individuals can login to their PhonePe app and check the details of the plan.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.