LIC Jeevan Shanti Plan: Know about premiums, features, benefits and other details here
LIC Jeevan Shanti Plan: Life Insurance Corporation of India's Jeevan Shanti Plan is a single premium plan wherein the Policyholder has an option to choose an Immediate or Deferred annuity.
LIC Jeevan Shanti Plan: Life Insurance Corporation of India's Jeevan Shanti Plan is a single premium plan wherein the Policyholder has an option to choose an Immediate or Deferred annuity. The annuity rates in the policy are guaranteed at the inception of the policy for both Immediate and Deferred Annuity and annuities are payable throughout the life time of Annuitant(s). This plan can be purchased offline as well as online. To purchase the plan online, please log on to our website www.licindia.in
Here are the details like premiums, features, benefits and minimum annuity:
Benefits of LIC Jeevan Shanti Plan:
1. Make one time investment and get Guaranteed life long income.
2. 9 different annuity options to choose from to suit every need and circumstance.
3. Option to choose either Immediate Annuity or postpone it to a future date as Deferred Annuity.
4. Annuity rates are guaranteed from inception of the policy.
5. Guaranteed additions during deferment period.
6. This policy can be taken on own life or as joint life with grandparent, parent, children, grandchildren, spouse or siblings.
7. Loan Available: Loan facility shall be available after completion of 1 policy year.
8. Surrender Allowed: The policy can be surrendered at anytime after three months from the completion of policy when Annuity Option is with return of purchase price.
9. Free look Period: If the Policyholder is not satisfied with the “Terms and Conditions” of the policy, the policy may be returned to the Corporation within 15 days.
10. Option to take the plan for the benefit of handicapped dependant (Divyangjan) life
Features of LIC Jeevan Shanti Plan:
Minimum Purchase Price: Rs.1,50,000 subject to minimum Annuity as specified below
Maximum Purchase Price: No Limit
1. Monthly: Rs.1000 per month
2. Quarterly: Rs.3000 per quarter
3. Half-yearly: Rs.6000 per half year
4. Annual Minimum Annuity: 12000 per annum
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.