LIC Aarogya Rakshak Health Insurance plan: Insure your whole family with one policy- Check key benefits
Under LIC's Aarogya Rakshak Health Insurance Plan, an individual can secure himself/herself as principal insured (PI), his/her spouse, all children and parents under one policy.
LIC Aarogya Rakshak Health Insurance Policy: The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has introduced the Aarogya Rakshak Health Insurance Plan. This insurance plan provides fixed health insurance cover against certain specified health risks. The interested people can get more details on the scheme by logging in to the official LIC website at licindia.in.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
This health insurance scheme of LIC has come into effect from July 19, 2021. It is a non-linked, non-participating, regular premium, individual Health Insurance Plan. Under this plan, an individual can secure himself/herself as principal insured (PI), his/her spouse, all children and parents under one policy.
This health insurance scheme is available for PI/ spouse/ parents aged 18 years to 65 years and children of age 91 days to 20 years. One must note that the cover period available for PI/ spouse/ parents up to 80 years and for children up to 25 years.
Health insurance cover against certain specified health risks are available under this plan. It provides timely support on case of medical emergencies and helps the insured and his family to remain financially independent in difficult times.
The key benefits of the policy are as follows:
1) It has a flexible benefit limit to choose from
2) The plan has flexible premium payment options
3) It provides valuable financial protection in case of hospitalisation, surgery and others
4) It provides a lump sum benefit irrespective of actual medical costs
5) It helps in increasing health cover by way of Auto Step Up Benefit and No Claim Benefit
6) If more than one member is covered under a policy, premium waiver for other insured persons in case of unfortunate death of original PI
7) Premium waiver benefit for one year in the event of any insured undergoing surgery falling under category 1 or category 2 for certain major surgical benefits
8) The plan provides ambulance benefit
9) The optional riders are also available under this plan
For more details, the interested people can login to the official LIC website at licindia.in.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.