June 2019 Tax Calendar: Remember these 5 important dates - From TDS, TCS to filing ITR, all details here
An individual or company is needed to communicate their incomes and gains in a statement to the department.ze
Income tax rules and norms are systematic and are needed to be practised by citizens on a scheduled due dates specified by Income Tax Department. Paying taxes and filing for Income Tax Returns (ITR) are two most important practice for taxpayers notified by Income Tax Department. Any salaried individual is liable to pay taxes depending upon their income group and tax rates. Then there are terms like tax deducted at source (TDS) and tax collected at source (TCS) which are levied by various companies and collected as per Income Tax Act. However, the IT department does give a breather for reducing taxes, claiming returns by filing various forms. An individual or company is needed to communicate their incomes and gains in a statement to the department.
Hence, now that barely a week is left for next month. There are a host of deadlines for taxpayers which needs to be fulfilled in June 2019. In fact, the next month seems to be very busy for ITR filers or TDS and TCS depositors. Here’s a list of 5 deadlines, these taxpayers must not miss in June 2019.
June 07, 2019!
This due date is set for deposit of Tax deducted/collected for the month of May, 2019. However, all sum deducted/collected by an office of the government shall be paid to the credit of the Central Government on the same day where tax is paid without production of an Income-tax Challan.
June 14, 2019:
1. Meant for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194-IA in the month of April, 2019.
2. Set for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194-IB in the month of April, 2019.
June 15, 2019!
1. Furnishing of Form 24G by an office of the Government where TDS/TCS for the month of May, 2019 has been paid without the production of a challan.
2. Quarterly TDS certificates (in respect of tax deducted for payments other than salary) for the quarter ending March 31, 2019.
3. First instalment of advance tax for the assessment year 2020-21.
4. Certificate of tax deducted at source to employees in respect of salary paid and tax deducted during Financial Year 2018-19.
5. Furnishing statement in Form no. 3BB by a stock exchange in respect of transactions in which client codes been modified after registering in the system for the month of May, 2019.
June 29, 2019:
1. E-filing of a statement (in Form No. 3CEK) by an eligible investment fund under section 9A in respect of its activities in financial year 2018-19.
June 30, 2019:
1. Furnishing of challan-cum-statement in respect of tax deducted under section 194-IA in the month of May, 2019.
2. Due date for furnishing of challan-cum-statement in respect of tax deducted under section 194-IB in the month of May, 2019.
3. Return in respect of securities transaction tax for the financial year 2018-19.
4. Quarterly return of non-deduction of tax at source by a banking company from interest on time deposit in respect of the quarter ending March 31, 2019.
5. Statement to be furnished (in Form No. 64C) by Alternative Investment Fund (AIF) to units holders in respect of income distributed during the previous year 2018-19.
6. Report by an approved institution/public sector company under Section 35AC(4)/(5) for the year ending March 31, 2019.
7. Due date for furnishing of statement of income distributed by business trust to its unit holders during the financial year 2018-19. This statement is required to be furnished to the unit holders in form No. 64B.