How to reset SBI net banking password via onlinesbi.com
SBI customers who use netbanking facility can easily change their profile password by logging into the website.
SBI customers who use netbanking facility can easily change their profile password by logging into the website. The profile password is an additional layer of security. SBI uses two layers of security password - first to logIn and the second one is changing one's own password after loggingIn. The customer has to enter password again after going inside the netbanking page to visit the profile. However, frequently changing password is a good thing, as it gives the user more online safety.
While transferring funds to a third party, a customer has to access his/her own profile details on Internet banking facility. In case you forget your profile password then you can reset or change it through the netbanking facility.
How to reset or change the SBI profile password:
1. A customer has to go to the SBI website - onlinesbi.com and login to account
2. The customer has to click on "My Accounts & Profile"
3. They have to select "Profile"
4. They have to select "My Profile" option.
5. THey have to select "Forgot Profile Password"
6. The SBI netbanking facility users will be required to select the hint question and provide an answer for the same.
7. Now, a new page will ask to enter a new password and re-enter the new password
8. On submission of the page, new password will be generated
By following these steps, a user can easily change profile password online. The netbanking users should ensure the safety of their bank account safety by locking their profile. This will protect the user even when his or her netbanking account has been hacked.