- Government formally handsover Air India to Tatas; new board to meet today, says Tata Sons Chairman N Chandrasekaran
- Sebi strengthens MF norms; winding up of schemes only after majority unitholders' consent
- Market is factoring 100 bps hike by US Fed in 2022; RBI likely to hike rates by June or August: Ashhish Vaidya of DBS Bank India
- Delhi weekend curfew lifted as COVID cases decline; night curfew will continue: DDMA
- Covid-19: Bharat Biotech's Covaxin, Serum Institute's Covishield vaccines get 'Conditional Market Authorization' approval form D
How to download UMANG app? Avail these EPFO benefits on the app
The Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) must be aware of the fact that various EPFO services are available on the UMANG app.
EPFO Services on UMANG App: The Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) must be aware of the fact that various EPFO services are available on the UMANG app. The EPFO members can login to the official EPFO website at epfindia.gov.in in case of any query.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
In one of its recent tweets, EPFO has tweeted about the EPFO services on UMANG app and also the process of downloading the UMANG app, from its official Twitter handle. The tweet said, "Download #UMANG App today and avail various #services of #EPFO."
— EPFO (@socialepfo) November 27, 2021
The EPFO members must know the processes of downloading the UMANG app. They are as follows:
1) One can give a missed call to 97183-97183 and receive the link to download the UMANG app on SMS. The one can install the app from the link.
2) One can also download the UMANG app on Android or iPhone devices from the Playstore and Apple store, respectively.
Now, the EPFO members must know the various types of services available on the UMANG app. They are as follows:
The various categories of services include:
1) Employee centric services that include view passbook, raise claim, track claim, UAN activation, UAN allotment, COVID-19 claim and Form 10 C.
2) General services that include search establishment, search EPFO office, account details on SMS and missed calls
3) Employer centric services that include get remittance details and get TRRN status
4) Pensioner services that include passbook, jeevan praman submission and pension payment order download
5) Aadhaar seeding that includes e-KYC services
6) Register and track grievance services that include register of grievance, reminder sending and viewing status and feedback.
For further queries and details, the EPFO members can login to the official website of EPFO at epfindia.gov.in.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.