Festive Bonanza! After SBI, PNB and BoB, HDFC Bank cuts home loan rates too - Check benefits, conditions and how to apply here
HDFC Bank launched a festive offer by announcing to start home loans at affordable rates. The interested customers must note that this offer from HDFC Bank is a close ended scheme and will be valid till October 31, 2021.
HDFC Bank Home Loan Interest Rate: HDFC on Tuesday launched a festive offer by announcing to start home loans at affordable rates, just like SBI, PNB and other major banks. Under this special offer, the HDFC Bank customers can avail home loans starting at 6.7 per cent interest per annum, effective from September 20, 2021. In case of any query, the customers can login to the official website of HDFC Bank at hdfc.com.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
The HDFC Bank has informed that the offer of home loans starting at 6.7 per cent interest per annum will be applicable for all new loan applications, irrespective of the loan amount or employment category. The bank has also stated that the special rate is linked to the borrower's credit score. The interested customers must note that this offer from HDFC Bank is a close ended scheme and will be valid till October 31, 2021.
According to a PTI report, the special festive offer at 6.7 per cent is for all loan slabs and for all customers with credit score of 800 and above.
It has to be noted that before this special offer, the rate for salaried customers for loan above Rs 75 lakh and credit score of 800 and above was 7.15 per cent and for self-employed was 7.30 per cent. Hence, effective cut for these customers could be up to 45 bps for salaried and up to 60 bps for self-employed.
The benefits of HDFC Bank home loans are as follows:
1) HDFC’s online home loans provide you the facility to apply for a home loan online from the safety and convenience of your home or office.
2) HDFC offers tailor-made home loans to suit your requirements
3) With minimal documentation, applying for a HDFC home loan is quick and hassle free. The home loan experts are available to help you in your loan application process and offer you assistance every step of the way.
4) The chat service on the website and WhatsApp are available 24X7 to assist you with your housing loan related queries.
5) Once you avail a HDFC home loan, you can access your home loan account online on the website. You can download account statements, interest certificates, request for disbursement and do much more.
Now, in order to apply for the home loan online, one has to login to the official website of HDFC Bank at hdfc.com.
Incidentally, last week, SBI as part of festival bonanza offered a concessional home loan rate of 6.70 per cent under its festive offer. This was followed by other lenders like Punjab National Bank and Bank of Baroda and now HDFC Bank joins the list.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.