- New Virus in China 2022: Langya ALERT! No vaccine, no treatment!
- Policybazaar system vulnerabilities exposed customers' personal details, says this report
- Government removes cap on airfares with effect from 31 August
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Flip 4, Watch 5 series, Buds 2 Pro revealed - price, India availability, specs and more
- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 2022 bookings open; Check token amount and how to book online
Check Employees' Provident Fund (EPF) Account Passbook Online; step by step guide
Gone are the days when even checking the balance in the Employee Provident Fund (EPF) account seemed an arduous task.
Gone are the days when even checking the balance in the Employee Provident Fund (EPF) account seemed an arduous task. Now, you can do it in a few minutes, online. Employee Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) is the guardian for EPF. Currently, all employees with salary up to Rs 15,000 can join the EPF. The accumulated amount is paid on retirement, resignation, death. EPFO also permits partial withdrawals for financing life insurance policies, acquiring house or site, marriage of self or dependents, education of children, treatment of illness etc.
Here's a step-by-step guide to check EPP account passbook online:
Step 1: Visit EPFO website (www.epfindia.gov.in).
Step 2: In the left part of the website, under the "Our Services" section, click on the "For Employees" link. This will take you to "https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/For_Employees.php".
Step 3: Under the "Services" section on the new page, click on "Member Passbook". This will take you to "https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login.jsp"
Step 4: On the new page, you will be required to log-in to view the password. For this, you will have to enter your user name (UAN), Password, and the Captcha in designated boxes (See top image).
You can also directly visit "https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login.jsp" and enter details to see your EPF passbook.
As per the official EPFO website, the facility to view member passbook is available for the members registered on the Unified Member Portal.
- Passbook is available after 6 Hours of registration at Unified Member Portal.
- Changes in the credentials at Unified Member Portal reflects on the official after six Hours.
- Passbook has entries that have been reconciled at the EPFO field offices.
- The passbook facility is not for the Exempted Establishments Members/Settled Members/InOperative Members.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.