Bank Holidays April 2021: First bank holiday today, check other days when your banks will remain closed this month as per RBI
Bank Holidays April 2021: There are several bank holidays in April but as per the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), the banks will remain closed for 9 days this month.
Bank Holidays April 2021: There are several bank holidays in April but as per the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), the banks will remain closed for 9 days this month. It is to be noted that these holidays by the RBI will vary from state-to-state and will also depend on bank to bank. These RBI announced holidays also depend on the festivals being observed in specific states or notification of specific occasions in those states. You can check Bank Holidays April 2021 list below too.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
As per RBI bank calendar 2021, the upcoming month is set to witnesses many days when most of the banks will not be operational.
First bank holiday in the next month has been allowed by RBI as on April 1 to enable Banks to close their yearly accounts
Bank Holidays April 2021 list:
1. Enable Banks to close their yearly accounts: April 1
2. Good Friday: April 2
3. Babu Jagjivan Ram’s Birthday: April 5
4. General Elections to Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly 2021: April 6
5. Gudhi Padwa/Telugu New Year's Day/Ugadi Festival/Sajibu Nongmapanba (Cheiraoba)/1st Navratra/Baisakhi: April 13
6. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Jayanti/Tamil New Year's Day/Vishu/Biju Festival/Cheiraoba/Bohag Bihu: April 14
7. Himachal Day/Bengali New Year’s Day/Bohag Bihu/Sarhul: April 15
8. Bohag Bihu: April 16
9. Shree Ram Navmi (Chaite Dashain)/Garia Puja: April 21
Reserve Bank of India has placed its Holidays under three categories—Holiday under Negotiable Instruments Act, Holiday under Negotiable Instruments Act and Real Time Gross Settlement Holiday.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.