Axis Bank launches ‘Magnus Credit Card’, from travel, dinning to movies; check all offers here
Axis Bank, has launched a ‘Magnus Credit Card’. This card offers facilities like lifestyle - travel, stay, dining, movies and wellness. The card, will be available to both- Axis Bank & Non- Axis Bank customers.
Axis Bank, has launched a ‘Magnus Credit Card’. This card offers facilities like lifestyle - travel, stay, dining, movies and wellness. The card, will be available to both- Axis Bank & Non- Axis Bank customers. The card also offers travel facilities like complimentary flight ticket every year, airport concierge services (upto eight annually) which gives customers a seamless air travel experience with any airline of their choice.
The customers availing the concierge services would be greeted at the airport by authorized agents, get themselves fast- tracked through the check-in, security and immigration processes and travel care-free with the porter & buggy services.
Key benefits of the Axis Bank MAGNUS Credit Card include:
1. Travel benefits
- Complimentary flight ticketevery year
- Airport concierge services (8 in a year)
- Priority Pass membership with 8+4 international lounge access
- Unlimited domestic lounge access
- 15% off at Oberoi Properties
- 2x rewards on online travel bookings
2. Financial benefits
- Lower forex markup vs other cards
- Lower interest rate vs other cards
- Zero cash withdrawal fees
3. Lifestyle benefits
- Buy 1 Get 1 on BookMyShow
- Dineout Plus membership (i.e. 25% off at five star restaurants)
- Second medical opinion
- Global travel & medical assistance
- 12 eDGE reward points per Rs.200 spent
- 2X eDGE reward points on purchases at Yatra, MakeMyTrip, Goibibo and more
- Counterfeit/lost card liability upto credit limit
- Purchase protection of Rs 2 Lakhs
- Loss/Delay in baggage & Personal Documents: 500 USD
- Credit shield: Rs 5 Lakhs
- Air accident cover: Rs 450 Lakhs
To know more about this product, the customers can visit www.axisbank.com/magnus
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.