7th Pay Commission salary to matrix, know who all are eligible for emoluments under this report
If you are a central government employee, you must know some of the basic facts that govern the 7th Pay Commission linked salary payment. from pay matrix, Pay Band, Grade Pay and Level.
If you are a central government employee, you must know some of the basic facts that govern the 7th Pay Commission linked salary payment. from pay matrix, Pay Band, Grade Pay and Level. You should understand who all are eligible for pay under the 7th CPC structure as that way you can know for sure that you are drawing all your benefits and not losing out on any. You will also know whether these benefits apply to you or not. The central government has notified the Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules after the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission were accepted.
Categories of Government servants to whom the rules apply.-
These rules apply to persons appointed to civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union whose pay is debitable to the Civil Estimates. It also applies to persons serving in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department.
See Zee Business Live TV streaming below:
Do Not Apply To:
* These rules shall not apply to persons appointed to the Central Civil Services and posts in Group ‘A’, ’B’ and ’C’, under the administrative control of the Administrator of the Union Territory of Chandigarh
* Persons locally recruited for services in Diplomatic, Consular or other Indian establishments in foreign countries
* Persons not in whole-time employment
* Persons paid out of contingencies
* Persons paid otherwise than on a monthly basis including those paid only on a piece rate basis
* Persons employed on contract except where the contract provides otherwise
* Persons re-employed in Government service after retirement
* Any other class or category of persons whom the President may, by order, specifically exclude from the operation of all or any of the provisions contained in these rules.
The pay is decided in accordance to the 7th Pay Commission Matrix which comprises of Pay Band, Grade Pay and Level. As per the 7th CPC there are 8 Pay Bands viz 5200-20200, 9300-34800, 15600-39100, 37400-67000, 67000- 79000, 75500- 80000, 80000, 90000.
Grade Pay under the 7th CPC are 1800, 1900, 2000, 2400, 2800, 4200, 4600, 4800, 5400, 5400, 6600, 7600, 8700, 8900 and 10000.
The 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) introduced the index of rationalisation which means that the minimum pay has been increased from Rs 7000, earlier to 18,000 per month and the starting salary of a newly recruited employee at lowest level is now Rs 18000 whereas for a newly recruited Class I officer, it is Rs 56900. The maximum pay Rs 250000.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.