HAL shares clock 52-week high; here's what's boosting the stock
HAL share price today: Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) shares clocked a fresh 52-week high on Wednesday, continuing to rise for the fourth trading session in a row.
HAL share price today: Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) shares clocked a fresh 52-week high on Wednesday, continuing to rise for the fourth trading session in a row, after Zee Business reported that the aerospace and defence company was likely to sell 12-15 advanced light helicopters to the Philippines in a deal estimated to be worth Rs 2,200 crore. The HAL stock gained by as much as nearly three per cent, to touch Rs 2,355.65 apiece on BSE, surpassing an earlier peak of Rs 2,334.1 scaled the previous day. Hindustan Aeronautics shares ended at Rs 2,343.65, up Rs 56.3 or 2.46 per cent on BSE.
Earlier in the day, an exclusive report by Zee Business suggested that HAL is on track to enhance its capacity to manufacture fighter jets by 2025 and is already in the process of boosting its helicopter capacity.
Here are a few recent order wins by the company:
- Recently the company signed an agreement with Airbus. The agreement was signed to establish CIVIL MRO facility in Nashik
- Agreement signed with Safran Aircraft to produce commercial engine parts
- Order book as of May 2023 was Rs 81,784 crore
- Currently estimated order book crosses Rs 1 lakh crore
- DAC also approved the proposals of Indian Air Force
- Purchase of 12 Su-30 MKI Aircraft also approved
- Su-30 MKI Aircraft will also be made by HAL
HAL share price history
HAL's stock has given a positive return of nearly 30 per cent in the one months (from October 30, 2022). In comparison, the headline index Nifty 50 has rallied nearly 5 per cent.
For all other news related to business, politics, tech, sports and auto, visit Zeebiz.com.
04:26 PM IST