- Exclusive: Income tax now begins investigation in Axis Mutual Fund case; 12 fund managers in India now within its radar: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Sell-off IT, FMCG, metal force market to close in red for 2nd day; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- Grasim Industries Q4 results 2022: PAT up 55% YoY, net sales rises by 18%; company recommends Rs 5 dividend
- Government allows duty-free import of 20 lakh tn per year of crude soyabean, sunflower oil; applicable for FY23, FY24
- SEBI allows MFs to launch passive ELSS, debt-based ETF schemes; Zee Business decodes what it means for investors
Zeel promoters to sell 50% stake in Zee Entertainment Enterprises
Updated: November 14, 2018 17:42 pm
The Essel Group, the promoters of Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (ZEEL), one of the largest Indian media and entertainment companies has decided to sell up to 50% of its stake to a strategic partner that could help the company have a global footprint while reiterating India remains a priority market for the group. The Essel group holds 41.62% stake in ZEEL.