- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Sensex tanks 500 points, Nifty below 11,400
Updated: September 17, 2018 19:30 pm
The S&P BSE Sensex slipped below its crucial support placed at 38,000 while the Nifty plunged below 11,400.