- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Revival in real estate sector after demonetisation
Updated: July 25, 2018 20:45 pm
The Indian real estate market is looking positive after one and a half years of challenging environment that hogged the real estate sector. There was a lot of confusion in the market post-demonetisation.