- Vedanta to create $10 billion fund to bid for BPCL stake, other assets, Chairman Anil Agarwal says
- Bulk Deals: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala picks stake in Indiabulls Housing on Tuesday; buys stake from RARE Enterprises, company backed b
- 5G deployment in US becomes bone of contention between airlines, telecom companies AT&T and Verizon; Air India, Emirates cancel
- Manpower cost likely to increase in next 2 quarters: Virender Jeet, CEO, Newgen Software
- Toyota Kirloskar unveils Hilux; company likely to reveal price next month, delivery starts in April 2022
Power Breakfast: Major triggers that should matter for market today; November 26, 2021
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: November 26, 2021 10:30 am
This segment of Zee Business gives you an outlook on how the global market is expected to perform today. Also, know about major triggers that should matter for the market today and stocks that are likely to outperform.