- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Power Breakfast Major triggers that should matter for market today, 18th November 2019
Updated: November 18, 2019 08:39 am
This segment of Zee Business gives you an outlook on how the market is expected to perform today. Also, know the major triggers that should matter for the market today and stocks that are likely to outperform.