- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Money Guru: Sundaram equity savings fund launched; what are its benefits
Updated: November 16, 2018 20:03 pm
Sundaram Mutual launched its new scheme, Sundaram Equity Savings Fund, an open-ended scheme that aims to invest in equity, arbitrage and debt. Watch what are its benefits in today's episode of Money Guru.