- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Income tax return (ITR) filing: Your tax form will be filled by the taxman
Updated: December 5, 2018 21:03 pm
he NDA government under Prime Minister Narendra Modi seems to be determined to take a pathbreaking initiative to make Income tax returns filling a hassle free process for taxpayers. The government in one such step may facilitate Income tax return (ITR) forms being pre-filled based on information already available with the Income-Tax department, making ITR filing easier for people,