- Inflation may fall to 5.2 pc next fiscal on normal rains, ease in supplies: RBI report
- Flipkart Big Dussehra Sale 2022 announced: Check date, discounts, cashbacks, easy EMI options and more
- Stock Market next week: Geopolitical situation, US macro numbers, auto sales data among key triggers for holiday-shortened week
- FPIs turn net sellers again; withdraw Rs 7,600 cr from equities in September
- Suzlon Energy chairman Tulsi Tanti passes away at 64
Govt to issue clarification on applicability of surcharge on FPIs
Updated: July 8, 2019 22:09 pm
The government will soon issue a clarification on the applicability of increased surcharge on foreign portfolio investors (FPIs), a tax official said on Monday.