- Common man hit by rising inflation as everyday products become expensive; check what all is getting dearer
- Brightcom Group bonus share: Company receives Final Trading Approvals for bonus issue from BSE, NSE
- Dalal Street Corner: After 3 back-to-back weak sessions, indices end higher by 0.5-1% this week; what should investors do?
- Exclusive: Sebi conducts raids at 30 locations in Maharashtra, Gujarat in Axis Mutual Fund front running case
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro launch: Multiple color options to ‘i-shaped’ notch - All you need to know
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's announcement to boost 'Make in India'
Updated: September 20, 2019 12:54 pm
Indian stock market surge on the Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's announcement. Sensex gains more than 1,000 points. Indian corporate tax rate lowest in south-east Asia. Watch this video to know more.