- Budget 2022 News, Expectations LIVE: High hopes pinned on Modi government, FM Nirmala Sitharaman - Check who wants what
- Zee Business Exclusive: From LIC IPO to Budget 2022 - BSE CEO Ashish Chauhan speaks about these possibilities
- Who is New CEA? Govt appoints V Anantha Nageswaran as Chief Economic Advisor
- Budget 2022: From date, time to where and how to watch LIVE - See all important details about Union Budget
- Dalal Street Corner: Markets close negative after massive intraday rally; what should investors do on Monday?
Shriram Properties IPO – top 10 things to know ahead of opening on 8 December; know full timeline from allotment to stock listing
Initial Public Offering of Shriram Properties Limited will open on 8 December and end on 10 December. The Chennai based residential real estate development company is planning to raise Rs 600 cr via the public issue according to the information on the NSE Website
The Initial Public Offering of Shriram Properties Limited will open on 8 December (Wednesday) and end on 10 December (Friday). The Chennai based residential real estate development company is planning to raise Rs 600 cr via the public issue according to the information on the NSE Website. If you are planning to invest in this issue, here are top 10 things you must know. Also, the complete timeline of this issue.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Shriram Properties IPO – top 10 things to know
- The symbol of this company after listing will be SHRIRAMPPS
- Issue Period & Timing – between 8 December and 10 December and from 10 am to 5 pm
- Post issue Modification Period date is 13 December between 10 am and 11 pm
- Issue Size and Type – IPO comprising of equity shares aggregating up to Rs 600 cr. The issue is 100 per cent Book Building.
- Price Band - Rs 113 to Rs 118. Shares are available at a discount of Rs 11 per equity share for eligible employees’ category.
- The lot size is 125 shares with minimum order quantity of 1 lot.
- Maximum Subscription Amount for Retail Investor is Rs 2 lakh while for eligible employees it is Rs 5 lakh
- Book Running Lead Managers (BRLM) include Axis Capital Limited, JM Financial Limited with Sponsor Bank being ICICI Bank Limited.
- Categories - FI, IC, MF, FII, OTH, CO, IND,NOH and EMP
- Name of the Registrar is KFin Technologies Private Limited
- The 1ssue opens on 8 December and ends on 10 December
- The finalistaion of share allotment likely on 16 December
- Initiation of refund likely on 17 December
- Transfer of shares to Demat account likely on 20 December
- Stock listing on 21 December
The above timeline information has been sourced from Edelweiss app.
(Disclaimer: The views/suggestions/advises expressed here in this article is solely by investment experts. Zee Business suggests its readers to consult with their investment advisers before making any financial decision.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.