Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO: Allotment date and status check – do it like this via BSE, KFintech website; know about demat share transfer, listing, REFUNDING
IPO was subscribed 24.34 times over the three-day period. The response form Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) was also strong as they subscribed this issue 19.33 times. The non-institutional investors subscribed it 28.17 times while the Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) subscribed the issue 25.58 times on the NSE
Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO – The Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Krsnaa Diagnostics Limited ended on Friday, 6 August 2021. If you are an investor in this IPO and want to know the allotment date and ways to check the allotment status, here is how to do it.
The IPO was subscribed 24.34 times over the three-day period. The response form Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) was also strong as they subscribed this issue 19.33 times. The non-institutional investors subscribed it 28.17 times while the Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) subscribed the issue 25.58 times on the NSE. On the BSE, RIIs subscribed 22.71 times, non-institutional investors subscribed the issue 88.12 times while the QIBs subscribed the issue 24.24 times. Overall, the issue was subscribed 40.06 times.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO - Complete Timeline
The issue ended on 6 August
Finalisation of basis of allotment likely on 12 August
Initiation of refunds likely to begin on 13 August
Transfer of shares to demat account likely on 16 August
The listing of shares likely on 17 August.
The information is available from the Edelweiss App and may change.
Krsnaa Diagnostics Limited IPO allotment status check at KFintech website
1) Login at direct KFintech website — https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ipos.aspx
2) Select the IPO from the drop down.
3) Now select application number/DPID/Client ID/PAN
4) Enter application number followed by Captcha code
5) Now Click at 'Submit' option and your IPO application status will become available on your computer monitor or Smartphone screen.
Krsnaa Diagnostics Limited IPO allotment status check at BSE website
1) Login at the direct BSE link — bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
2) Now Select 'Equity' and enter the issue name
3) Enter application number and PAN number
4) Click at the box opposite "A'm not a robot'
5) Click at 'Search' option; and your IPO application status will become available
The net proceeds of the Fresh Issue will be utilised in the following manner:
1. Proposing to finance the cost of establishing diagnostics centres at Punjab, Karnataka, Himachal Pradesh and Maharashtra.
2. Repayment/pre-payment, in full or part, of certain borrowings availed by our Company
3. General corporate purposes.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.