Infosys share price: In NIFTY gainers list! Here is what investors should know
Infosys share price today is Rs 1414, up Rs 24 or 1.7%. Infosys market cap is just over 6 lk cr. The 52 week low on Infosys is Rs 675.5 and high is Rs 1477.5. Infosys share price made intraday high of Rs 1421.75. IT Sector has been in focus today and many IT stocks like HCL Tech, Tech Mahindra are seeing good buying today
Infosys share price today is Rs 1414, up Rs 24 or 1.7%. Infosys market cap is just over 6 lk cr. The 52 week low on Infosys is Rs 675.5 and high is Rs 1477.5. Infosys share price made intraday high of Rs 1421.75. IT Sector has been in focus today and many IT stocks like HCL Tech, Tech Mahindra are seeing good buying today.
Sharekhan says that Infosys digital revenue has reported a 7.6% CQGR since Q1 FY18, and its contribution stood at 50.1% in Q3 FY21. As COVID-19 has acted as a catalyst in accelerating the demand for digital and cloud transformation across industries, Infosys launched Infosys Cobalt to help clients in building capabilities using the features across leading SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS platforms.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Sharekhan says that Infosys Management indicated that FY2022E growth would be driven by:
1) Higher spending on Cloud-related technologies by clients (to tap opportunities it launched Infosys Cobalt in August 2020)
2) Strong demand for cyber security, data analytics and enhancement of customer experience
3) Rising demand for core transformation
4) Continued strong deal wins ($12 billion in YTD FY2021 versus $9 billion in FY2020)
5) Higher pricing for certain new-age technologies (which negates pricing pressure in the legacy business)
6) Stronger deal pipeline even after a large deal wins over the last couple of quarters.
Sharekhan believes the pace of deal signings would remain strong (given strong participation in RFPs) in the coming quarters, as it has been reaping benefits from accelerated investments on enhancing capabilities, sales transformation initiatives, and increased focus on large deals over the past three years. During the quarter, Infosys has won a nearly $500 mn deal from Google to provide customer experience and engineering support for its products. Sharekhan says that Infosys Management indicated that the company has better pricing for its digital portfolio, given its sharpening focus on value-based pricing.
Kotak Institutional Equities said that the constant currency sequential revenue growth of 3%, was led by ramp of large deals and strong bookings of earlier quarters. March is a seasonally weak quarter for Infosys. Kotak said EBIT margin decline of 115 bps sequentially largely on the back of wage revision and lower utilization rates. December 2020 quarter utilization rate (excluding trainees) of 86% is unsustainable in Kotak's view and will decline. Infosys stock price touched the levels of Rs 1400 today, the stock was 3rd top gainer on Nifty today. The stock witnessed good buying at the counter today.
Kotak says investor focus will be on:
(1) Deal structure, revenues and profitability dynamics of the Daimler deal
(2) Composition of guidance i.e. whether it is front-ended or back-ended
(3) Outcome of the annual budgeting cycle and its implications for Infosys
(4) View on IT spending trend in the medium term
(5) Long-term sustainable revenue growth
(6) M&A strategy given a sharp increase in transactions in the past two years
(7) Impact on margins from war for talent and the timing of next round of wage revision
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.