India Pesticides Limited IPO: Rs 800 cr IPO opens today; know issue size, share price band, lot size and much more
India Pesticides Limited IPO – Initial Public Offering (IPO) of agrochemical manufacturing company India Pesticides Limited will open today. The IPO timing for the three-day IPO which ends on 25 June will be between 10 am and 5 pm. The stock symbol on the exchange will be IPL. Know full details about this public issue here including subscription hours, issue size, share price band, lot size and how much you can buy as a retail investor.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
India Pesticides Limited IPO details:
- Symbol - IPL
- Issue Period – 23 June 2021 to 25 June 2021
- Post issue Modification Period - 28 June 2021 (10 am to 11am.)
- Cut-off time for UPI Mandate Confirmation – 28 June 2021 (up to 12pm)
- Issue Size - Initial Public offer of equity shares comprising a fresh issue of Rs 100 cr and an Offer for Sale of Rs 700 cr.
- Issue Type – 100 per cent Book Building
- Price Range – Rs 290 to Rs 296
- Face Value – Re 1
- Tick Size - Re 1
- Bid Lot - 50 equity shares and in multiples thereof
- Minimum Order Quantity - 50 equity shares
- Maximum Subscription Amount for Retail Investor - Rs 200,000
- IPO Market Timings – 10 am to 5 pm
The book running lead managers are Axis Capital Limited and JM Financial Limited while the sponsor Bank is ICICI Bank Limited. The name of the Registrar is Kfin Technologies Private Limited.
As per SEBI circular all Syndicate Members, registered stockbrokers/DPs/RTAs shall use Unified Payments Interface (UPI) as a mandatory payment mechanism for bid amounting to Rs 2 Lakhs and below for applications in public issues by retail individual investors and Share Holders.
Since commencing its operations in 1984, India Pesticides has diversified into manufacturing herbicide and fungicide technicals and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), the company said on its website.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.