India Pesticides IPO Allotment: WAIT almost over; know status online on 1 July; step-by-step GUIDE to check on BSE bseindia.com, kfintech kcas.kfintech.com/ipostatus
India Pesticides Limited IPO – If you have invested money in the Initial Public Offering (IPO) of agrochemical manufacturing company India Pesticides Limited and are eagerly waiting to know the allotment status, your wait is about to get over. The allotment of shares is scheduled on 1 July 2021 as per the information on its website
India Pesticides Limited IPO – If you have invested money in the Initial Public Offering (IPO) of agrochemical manufacturing company India Pesticides Limited and are eagerly waiting to know the allotment status, your wait is about to get over. The allotment of shares is scheduled on 1 July 2021 as per the information on its website.
The IPO opened on 23 June 2021 and concluded on 25 June 2021. The Rs 800 crore public offering of India Pesticides was subscribed 1.29 times on the first day of subscription. Over the three-day period, it was subscribed over 11 times. The retail individual investors subscribed it 5.13 times, non-institutional investors subscribed it over 20 times while the qualified institutional buyers subscribed it 13.99 times.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
The name of the Registrar is Kfin Technologies Private Limited. process
The stock symbol on the exchange will be IPL.
How to get the allotment status on BSE - KNOW HERE:
1) Visit the BSE website: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
2) Now select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select issue name – “India Pesticides Limited”
3) Enter your application number and PAN card number
4) Click on the ‘Search’ tab
Through the website of registrar - KFIN Technologies:
- Visit the website: https://kcas.kfintech.com/ipostatus/
- Select IPO name from the dropdown
- Enter application number or DP ID/Client ID or PAN
- In the case of application number, select application type (ASBA or NON-ASBA) and ‘Enter Application Number’. In the case of DP ID/Client ID, select Depository “NSDL or CDSL” and enter “DP ID/Client ID”
- Enter 'Captcha' and submit
After submitting the Captcha, a status will only appear after allotment if the details are entered correctly. In case of non-allotment, the blocked amount will be refunded to your bank account.
The issue type is 100 per cent Book Building with the share price band at Rs 290 to Rs 296.
Also see: India Pesticides Limited IPO – REASONABLE listing gains expected, says Anil Singhvi;
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.