Chemplast Sanmar IPO – LISTING likely next week – Know DATE here; investors get SHORTEST WAY to check allotment status – BSE direct link, KFintech website
Chemplast Sanmar Limited IPO Allotment status check – If you have still not checked the allotment – here is how you can do it through the direct online BSE link of through registrar is KFin Technologies Private Limited. The allotment was done 18 August
Chemplast Sanmar IPO – The stocks of Chemplast Sanmar Limited IPO (Initial Public Offering) are expected to be listed next week on 24 August. The process of finalisation of share allotment is complete and the share transfer into demat accounts of the subscribers are likely to be done on Monday 23 August. This information is shared on the basis of the data present on app of brokerage firm Edelweiss.
Chemplast Sanmar Limited IPO Allotment status check – If you have still not checked the allotment – here is how you can do it through the direct online BSE link of through registrar is KFin Technologies Private Limited. The allotment was done 18 August.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Chemplast Sanmar Limited IPO allotment status check at KFintech website
1) Login at direct KFintech website — https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ipos.aspx
2) Select the IPO from the drop down.
3) Now select application number/DPID/Client ID/PAN
4) Enter application number followed by Captcha code
5) Now Click at 'Submit' option and your IPO application status will become available on your computer monitor or Smartphone screen.
Chemplast Sanmar Limited IPO allotment status check at BSE website
1) Login at the direct BSE link — bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
2) Now Select 'Equity' and enter the ssue name
3) Enter application number and PAN number
4) Click at the box opposite "A'm not a robot'
5) Click at 'Search' option; and your IPO application status will become available
The Initial Public Offering of Chemplast Sanmar Limited opened today (10 August). The three-day public issue will end on 13 August 2021.
Chemplast Sanmar IPO issue comprised of equity shares aggregating up to Rs 3,850 cr out of which fresh issue is of up to Rs 1,300 cr and an Offer for Sale (OFS) of up to Rs 2,550 cr. This includes Anchor portion of 32,024,029 equity shares. The issue is 100 per cent book building.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.