- Budget 2022: Will there be more farm loan waivers or enhance in 80C limit in taxation? Here are expectations from 12 sectors
- Budget My Pick: Sharda Cropchem stock is a top buy with 1-year view for analyst Siddharth Sedani; 30% upside expected
- Zee Business news gets Transport Minister's stamp of approval; Nitin Gadkari drafts notification to make 6 airbags mandatory in
- First Electric Bus in Delhi: CM Arvind Kejriwal flags off electric buses today; to introduce 300 e-buses by April
- TCS buyback ki Pathshala: Should you tender shares, process and more—Anil Singhvi answers these 17 questions that investor needs
Aptus Value Housing Finance IPO: INVESTORS ALERT! Check price band, face value, opening, closing dates, and other details here
The company has a strong network of 181 branches across 75 districts and in Puducherry.
The Chennai-based Aptus Value Housing Finance India is a public limited company under the Companies Act, 1956.
The company is an entirely retail focussed housing finance company primarily serving low- and middle-income self-employed customers in the rural and semi-urban markets of India. According to the CRISIL Report, the company had the highest RoA of 5.7 per cent among the Peer Set during the financial year 2021.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
It is one of the largest housing finance companies in south India in terms of AUM, as of March 31, 2021. As per CRISIL Report, its Gross Loan Assets have increased from Rs 22,472.3 million, as of March 31, 2019 to Rs 40,677.6 million, as of March 31, 2021, at a CAGR of 34.54 per cent.
The bid offer for the IPO opens on August 10, 2021 and closes on August 12, 2021
Book running lead managers are ICICI Securities, Citi, Edelweiss, Kotak Investment Banking and Fintech.
Face Value of the initial public offering is Rs 2 per equity share. The average cost of acquisition per share has been calculated as per the original face value per share of Rs 10 each.
The Equity Shares offered through the Red Herring Prospectus are proposed to be listed on the Stock Exchanges. The company has received ‘in-principle’ approvals from BSE and NSE for the listing of the Equity Shares pursuant to letters dated June 9, 2021 and June 24, 2021, respectively. For the purposes of the Offer, the Designated Stock Exchange shall be NSE.
The company promoters are M. Anadan, Padma Anandan, and Westbridge Crossover Fund, LLC.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.