Indian Oil Recruitment: JOBS ALERT! IOCL to recruit Graduate Apprentice Engineers 2021 via GATE 2021 score. Know direct link, selection process, qualification details
The last date for submission of the application forms is July 26.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is a diversified, integrated energy major with a presence in oil, gas, petrochemicals and alternative energy sources. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
Candidates must have qualified in the GATE 2021 an examination from one of the following disciplines in order to be eligible to apply for the advertised posts:
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
i. Chemical Engineering (GATE 2021 code: CH)
ii. Civil Engineering (GATE 2021 code: CE)
iii. Electrical Engineering (GATE 2021 code: EE)
iv. Instrumentation Engineering (GATE 2021 code: IN)
v. Mechanical Engineering (GATE 2021 code: ME)
Qualifying in GATE 2021 from any other disciplines other than 05 (five) mentioned above shall not be accepted towards eligibility for the advertised post. IOCL has mentioned that the GATE marks of previous years (GATE 2020 or before) shall not be accepted.
IOCL recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Application forms for this recruitment is available on the official website of IOCL. The last date for submission of the application forms is July 26.
Only GATE score of the exam held in 2021 will be considered for the recruitment.
"Candidates pursuing/completed their graduation (BE/B.Tech) in combined/ integrated disciplines/ inter-disciplinary subjects like Mechatronics/ Robotics etc will not be eligible," IOCL has said about the educational qualification required for this post.
The upper age limit to be eligible for the post is 26 years as on June 30. Age relaxation benefits will be given to candidates belonging to reserved categories as per government rules.
Qualifying Degree: B.Tech./BE /Equivalent as Full-time Regular course from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC in anyone of the following disciplines:
1) Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc.)
2) Civil Engineering (excluding Construction /Environmental/Transportation Engineering etc.)
3) Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics Engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Power Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
4) Instrumentation Engineering (including Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
5) Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engineering & Technology, Mining & Machinery/Marine Engineering/ Textile Engineering/ Robotics/ Welding etc.)
Candidates pursuing/completed their graduation (BE/B.Tech) in combined/ integrated disciplines/ inter-disciplinary subjects like Mechatronics/ Robotics etc will not be eligible. Similarly, Candidates having qualifying degree from a discipline other than those above are not eligible to apply. The Corporation reserves the right to take a final decision in considering an Engineering discipline eligible in case different from those above.
Few candidates would also be selected from above disciplines (except Instrumentation Engg) for Engagement as Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs) in line with Apprenticeship Act, 1961 (and subsequent amendments thereafter). GAEs are offered lump sum monthly stipend and on the basis of their satisfactory performance during the apprenticeship period, they may be absorbed in the Corporation in the pay scale applicable to induction level officers at the time of such absorption.
IOCL recruitment 2021 selection process
The selection process will consist of Group Discussion, Group Task and Personal Interviews.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.