Haryana Police Recruitment 2021: Registration date extended till this date; Here is how you can apply
Haryana Police Recruitment 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has extended the last day for Haryana Police Recruitment 2021.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has extended the last day for Haryana Police Recruitment 2021. As per the notification by HSSC, last dates for registration for Haryana Police Recruitment 2021 has been extended from February 10 to February 25, 2021.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
It gives aspirants 15 days extra time to apply for Haryana Police Recruitment. Interested candidates can submit their application forms HSSC official website -hssc.gov.in.
This recruitment drive is being undertaken to fill as many as 7298 vacancies, including 5500 for Male Constable General Duty, while 1100 are for Female Constable General Duty. Also, 698 female constables would be recruited under the HAP-DURGA I initiative.
Age limit for Haryana Police Recruitment 2021 is 18 to 25 years. On education front, Canidates must have completed their 12th or equivalent exam. Aspirants must have also studied Hindi or Sanskrit till their Matric examination.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2021 will be done in three phases.Written test will carry maximum weightage of 80 percent in this recruitment. The remaining 20 percent will be based on the physical screening test. Its final exam will be the Physical Measurement Test. In the written exam, questions will be asked from topics like Current Affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Agriculture and Animal Husbandry. In this exam, 10 questions will be based on basic knowledge of computers of Class 10 level.
The Computer based test is scheduled for March 27 and 28 in the state.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2021: Hwo to apply
Step 1: Go to HSSC official website: hssc.gov.in
Step 2: Look for Haryana Police Recruitment 2021 link and click on the advertisement link
Step 2: Check for online form and fill the required details and upload necessary documents as asked.
Step 3: Go to the fee payment channel and complete the online application process.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.