IRCTC, SBI launch new credit card for railway passengers: Here are the features
The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) and State Bank of India (SBI) have launched a new credit card facility, which benefits the railway passengers.
The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) and State Bank of India (SBI) have launched a new credit card facility, which benefits the railway passengers. The credit card will help the Indian Railways become self-reliant. This credit card will be accepted on RuPay platform. The Indian Railways passengers can claim these credit cards from the SBI website.
What are the features of IRCTC, SBI credit cards?
1. Frequent passengers will get cashback if they book tickets using this card.
2. Benefits on retail, dining and entertainment
3. Up to 10% value back on 1st AC, 2nd AC and 3rd AC booking.
4. Benefits of online shopping.
5. E-commerce discount coupons.
6. No Joining fee till 31st March 2021
7. Get 350 activation bonus Reward Points on a single transaction of Rs 500 or more within 45 days of card issuance. Fuel and Cash spend are not included.
8. Get 1 Reward Point for every Rs. 125 spent on non-fuel retail purchases, including railway ticket purchases at irctc.co.in
9. Enjoy 4 complimentary railway lounge access in a quarter to participating lounges in India(Max 1 per quarter)
10. In case you decide to cancel any railway ticket booked using your IRCTC SBI Card (on RuPay platform) online on irctc.co.in, a charge of 1.8% of the total refund amount will be debited to your card
How to Apply?
Enter like your personal details, city, mobile number, residential address, professional details etc.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.