- Cement stocks surge up to 9% after acquisition news of Ambuja, ACC – Brokerage sees up to 35% upside in these two scrips
- Eicher Motors share price: Stock top Nifty gainer, jumps over 6% intraday after healthy Q4 results – brokerages see up to 22% up
- Vivo X80, Vivo X80 Pro India launch this week - Check expected price, specifications and other details
- Adani Group acquires Switzerland-based Holcim's controlling stake in Ambuja Cements and ACC Ltd for $10.5 billion
- Government asks States, UTs and FCI to continue wheat procurement under central pool till May 31 – know detail here
Yogi Adityanath can't campaign for next 3 days, EC orders on leaders making communal remarks
Updated: April 15, 2019 20:36 pm
The Election Commission today cracks the whip on leaders for making communal remarks for attracting voters. Mayawati and Yogi Adityanath can't campaign for some upcoming days. Watch video to know more.