- Double-digit salary hike! Survey says salaries in India likely to rise by this much in 2023
- Apple Diwali offer 2022 date and time: Instant cashback, free gifts, no cost EMI on iPhone, other products
- PVR-INOX merger update: Deal likely to be completed by February next year
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N deliveries begin: Check price, features, variants, colours
- Stock Market Today 26th Sep 2022: Top Gainers and Losers - What investors should know
We hope WhatsApp will take action on our notice: Ravi Shankar Prasad
Updated: July 4, 2018 19:15 pm
WhatsApp in reply to the IT dept has said that the company is horrified with increasing cases of lynching in India. Watch the video to know more.