- Banks tighten intraday funding for brokers; cost of institutional trades goes up: Sources
- Dalal Street Corner: Investors poorer by more than 6lakh cr; what should investors do on Friday
- Indonesia set to lift ban on palm oil exports - What we know so far
- Stock market falls over 6% in one month! Is it the right time to be greedy?
- Maruti to invest Rs 18000 cr in Sonipat plant to roll out 10 lakh units per annum in 8 years
Tata Motors missed analysts estimate: Net profit fall to nearly half during Q4 results
Updated: May 23, 2018 20:03 pm
Tata Motors missed analysts estimate by seeing consolidated net profit fall to nearly half during the fourth quarter ended March 2018 result. The company witnessed net profit of Rs 2,176.16 crore down by 49.82% compared to net profit of Rs 4,336.43 crore in the corresponding period of the previous year.