- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
Surprise! China may build bullet train in Kolkata
Updated: September 13, 2018 16:11 pm
India is expecting a bullet train between Maharashtra and Gujarat. It is a dream PM Modi project. Now, it looks like another bullet train may well be speeding through the country soon.