- Stock Market Closing Bell: Nifty near 16,200, Sensex dips more than 100 points; Realty, PSU Bank stocks worst hit
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Ruchi Soya Industries to be renamed as Patanjali Foods; shares of edible oil major hit 10% upper circuit after announcement
- Stocks to buy: JMC Projects, Aditya Birla Capital can clock up to 79% return, say brokerages
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Subramanyam Brahmajosyula: Insurance Co. can't reject your claim just for losing car keys
Updated: November 14, 2019 18:36 pm
Subramanyam Brahmajosyula has said that the Insurance Companies can't reject your claim just for losing car keys unless is a track record of negligence from insuree end.