- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- COVID-19: India recorded 3,33,533 new coronavirus cases, active cases increase to 21,87,205
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Jayanti: President, Prime Minister pay tribute to the national hero, Bose's hologram statue at India
- FabIndia plans to raise up to Rs 4,000 crore through IPO - Top 10 things investors must know
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
Start savings as soon as salary arrives, 50:30:20 formula will work
Zee Business Video Team | Updated: December 6, 2021 20:27 pm
Savings are never done after meeting the expenses, as soon as the salary comes, it is necessary to withdraw money separately for the savings. Today we are telling you how you can make very good savings every month with the help of 50:30:20 formula.